Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast 169

I've succumbed to the Friday Feast. I've seen this posted on the lovely Spinning Girl's blog and I have tried to resist, but my will is broken and my brain is fried. Also, I'll do anything for food.

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job? I worked at a hot dog stand on the Atlantic City Boardwalk called "Dip-Stix". Shut up.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? For a walk on the beach.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…ever the president opens his mouth.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you? A strong work ethic. Common sense. Independence. A moral center. Empathy. A nonjudgmental attitude. Open-mindedness. A love of reading. To not be afraid of new things. A healthy sense of humor.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
  1. Opalescent lipstick
  2. Scrunchy socks worn over leggings
  3. Big hair

8 comments:

Sizzle said...

i skipped the scrunchy socks look but i'm pretty sure i, at one time, owned a banana clip.

egan said...

How is our friendly elephant on the Jersey shore?

Anonymous said...

Did you have an industrial-sized can of Aqua Net like me to hold that big hair in place?

jiggs said...

working at a "hot dog" stand, eh?

Don't worry... I get it.

Ubermilf said...

It's better than working someplace called "Chix with Dix"

Nance said...

sigh. clearly,you were a teenager in the 80s. i am so much older than you.

Bone said...

Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? For a walk on the beach.

And there, hopefully you would see me. Trying to spark my creativity. Or trying to figure out how old girls are.

flounder said...

Dip Stix had the best cheese fries. EVER!