Friday, November 02, 2007

The Blog Interview Interrogation

Blog: So it's about time you came back.

Scarlet Hip: Well thank you.

B: Where the fuck have you been?

SH: Do you mind? This is a family site.

B: No it's not.

SH: I've been busy.

B: Doing what?

SH: Well, for one thing I got a new job.

B: Please tell me you're not still a teacher. I'm so tired of those cutesy kid stories.

silence

B: So were you able to get a job teaching first grade again? I know that was your favorite!

SH: Yes, I did. It's really quite amazing actually. It's almost impossible to get a job teaching the same grade level when you move to a ...

B: So that's it? You got a job and you think that's enough reason to abandon me?

SH: I'm also studying for my Master's, so that is taking up a lot of my...

B: Master's in what? I know it's not in writing.

silence

B: Master's in what? That sounds very exciting!

SH: It is actually! Only a few years ago I didn't even have an Associate's degree. Now I am on my way to having a Master's!

B: Uh huh.

SH: You don't really care about any of this, do you?

B: Never let it be said that your powers of observation are lacking.

SH: Nice.

B: So you really think you can post everyday for a month?

SH: Absolutely!

B: I give it a week before you're posting your grocery list.

SH: You really are a bitch.

B: Do you mind? This is a family site.

11 comments:

Sysm said...

cheaper than therapy, i guess.

Sizzle said...

yay for grad school- good for you.

family site. heh. ;)

ChickyBabe said...

Sounds like Chicky and Me. We don't always play nice.

Good luck on the Nablo... needs endurance which I haven't got any more.

Ubermilf said...

You joined NAMBLA???

Sick.

Tits McGee said...

Hooray for teaching!

yournamehere said...

So your blog is a bitch, huh? Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Princess of the Universe said...

Your blog really is lippy...

Nance said...

You can swear on your blog, you just can't swear in your home, as was discussed at my blog previously.

Good luck with the Nabl...whatever. My muse just doesn't work like that.

The Author Of This said...

Oooh...Universal stole my lippy comment! Give it a slap! Down Blog, Down!

Hypersonic said...

Hooray...and...hooray.

jiggs said...

I put the ass in masters.