Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Must Do TV

Lately I have been watching entirely too much television. While I am not a couch potato, I seem to have found myself in the distressing position of having at least one show that I want to watch *each night of the week. Now it's true that I am into most of these shows because their storyline has me riveted. But if I am going to be completely honest here - and I am all about the honesty - my reasons for watching these shows is as shallow as a kiddie pool. Let's be real. I watch for the men. Some of these men are spectacularly hot. Are any - or all - of these men the type of guy I want to end up with? Don't be ridiculous. This is just my fantasy to-do list. Shut up, we all have one.

*Note - Saturday is not included. I do actually try to get out at least one night a week, contrary to popular belief.

Sunday
Dr. McDreamy - Grey's Anatomy
Pros - brain surgeon, cool under pressure, sexy as hell
Cons - married, already entangled in a complicated love triangle, lives in a trailer
Upshot - too much baggage
Runner up - Mike, Desperate Housewives

Monday
Michael Scofield - Prison Break
Pros - those lips, those eyes, that tattoo.....oh my
Cons - yes, he is one for another 5 years
Upshot - call me for a weekend of debauchery when you jump the fence
Runner up - Jack Bauer, 24

Tuesday
Luke Danes - Gilmore Girls
Pros - stable, drives a truck, wears a backwards baseball cap
Cons - engaged, not sure if he knows what a book is
Upshot - could be a contender if he dumps the broad
Runner up - Simon, American Idol (shut up, he's funny as hell)

Wednesday
Sawyer - Lost
Pros - southern drawl, dimples to die for, smokin' hot
Cons - geographically undesirable, possible sociopath
Upshot - one night in his tent ought to cure me of this one...ok maybe two
Runner up - Jack, Lost

Thursday
Luca Kovac - ER
Pros - handsome, kind, dependable
Cons - seems to only be attracted to hospital personnel or hookers
Upshot - make him my doctor and fantasize during my examinations
Runner up - Ryan, The OC


Friday
Danny McCoy - Las Vegas
Pros - gorgeous, funny, six pack abs
Cons - yeah right, you find one
Upshot - anywhere, anytime
Runner up - if I can't have him, nobody can. I mean, I don't want anybody else.

32 comments:

JillWrites said...

Can you believe how hot Dempsey is these days? Prison Break... I haven't watched it but I want to. I reallllly want to. On Gilmore Girls, though, I'd much rather do Christopher. On ANY night of the week, I'd much rather do Christopher. Except, Friday. When of course, Danny wins. Is he the hottest thing in creation? Yes, I think so.

Cincysundevil said...

We don't have to watch these when we're lying in bed, do we? I thought I was your one and only man ... I'm kinda crushed now.

Anonymous said...

I'm happily married, so I can't respond to this. Nope, I can't gush about how hot Dr. McDreamy is. Not at all.

Modigliani said...

Nice List. I like Luka and the Las Vegas guy, too. Mmmm....

The only guy I just don't get is Dr. McDreamy. Maybe it would make more sense if I watched the show and got to know his character. But just from pics alone - he's not doing it for me. C'est la vie!

Mone said...

I'll go for Mr.Monday ;)
On the other hand they are all yummy, so what the hell... One for every day is just fine with me :)

Bill said...

Well, I sometimes watch Gilmore Girls. But I have to be honest ... it ain't the guys I wanna do.

Bill said...

I should add a note about Gilmore Girls ... while Lorelai is fetching I can't help wondering if there might not be a polite way to make her shuttup.

East Coast Teacher said...

Sawyer ~ *Drool*

Absolutely hot.

katarina said...

God, I love Dempsey.
He makes me tingle. Or do I mean tinkle? No, no, definitely tingle.

Scarlet Hip said...

I should have called this one, "For The Ladies...and Bill." I knew this would bring a smile to many faces. You can all thank me later.

Cincy - the happier I am in bed, the happier you are in bed. See? I'm doing this for you baby.

flounder said...

I have never watched a single episode of any of these shows. Further proof that I am not gay.

Ubermilf said...

I prefer Hurley.

Anonymous said...

Brooke, it blows my mind every time... how much our taste in men is the same!

Sawyer is the hottest thing on TV.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I've been wanting to jump on Kovach since his character was "invented"!

Is it getting hot in here? Because it feels really hot in here...

babyjewels said...

That was me with Spike on Buffy. I've been caught humping the tv more than once in 2001. Man, I miss that show.

Sizzle said...

mmm dr. kovac.

dizzy von damn! said...

mcdreamy is where it's at.

the con is pretty hot too, but i'd rather have a doctor.

though he's really an engineer... what the hell. i'll have a harem.

egan said...

Fuck man, enough about Mr. McLucky. Damn him and his dashing good looks. I miss his mid to late 80's movie career days. I bet he gets Sexiest Man Alive this year.

Sawyer needs to learn how to count cards better.

ginonymous said...

now wait a sec, i have different TV watching habits than thou, apparently. a lot of the ones i think i want are on cable. that Jason Bateman, for instance.

and either of the mythbusters. that would just be fun. can you imagine the shenanigans you could get up to, dispensing with modern myths about sex?

yeah, i'm a dork. just don't tell adam or jamie.

jungle jane said...

is television the thing they used to have before the internet was invented??

Sandra said...

I only have eyes for Jon Stewart...although I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

yournamehere said...

I may live in Las Vegas, but I don't look ANYTHING like the guy from the show. Of course, I'm not gay like him, so it all evens out.

Scarlet Hip said...

I should have added Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Even though it isn't on tv anymore, I'd take Spike seven days a week and twice on Sunday.

JillWrites said...

Only twice on Sunday?

Janet said...

Sawyer. Is. THE HOTTEST THING TO WALK THE PLANET. Too bad he's a jackass. Oh well. It is, after all, reality TV.

joanne said...

You are very detailed with pics. I appreciate that. Looking at these men makes me drool a bit.

Jaxe said...

ew.

get a real life and watch someone hot.

like me!!!!

miss ya, kid ;-)

*hugs*

j

Bill said...

There was a time when popular stars were "cool." Now they are "hot." I am waiting for the next phase when we say things like, "Oooh ... she's SO temperate! I get goosebumps!"

Bill said...

btw ... I love the babes on Las Vegas. They are SO temperate!

jiggs said...

My favorite tv babes:

kari from mythbusters
jenna fischer (pam) from the office
amy poehler from snl

admittedly, there are women on tv that are more singularly physically appealing than this trio, but these women are smart and funny to boot. And that's super hot.

GrandPooOfAwesome said...

I know what you mean. I hate that I watch t.v. but I sure like watching it. I watch Grey's Anatomy religiously.

Remember McDreamy as Ronald Miller from "Can't Buy Me Love"? I so loved that movie.

GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Oh, about what jiggs said... Amy Poehler is "Lady Fantastic". She rocks!