Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Human for Sale

I am worth $2,213,764 on HumanForSale.com
According to this website, I'm in the top 20 in the female category, which is really quite flattering. I'm confused, however, by the breakdown of what makes a financially valuable human being. There were no dollars placed on my height, but quite a bit based on my weight (good thing they can't actually weight you). There was also no value placed on my cup size - so tell me - why is the question there? Considering my cup size is perfectly respectable, I'm thinking that some pervert came up with this one just for jollies. And why is having a shoe size of 7 worth $5000? Clearly the said pervert has a shoe fetish.

So if you decide to go on this site and find out your worth, please, leave me a comment so I can make fun of you for being worth less than I am. If you are worth more, well then, you probably lied on it like I did anyway.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey $2,331,458 is how much I am worth, and I didn't lie at all, but that probably has very much to do with the fact that I am completely full of myself.

Scarlet Hip said...

Yes, but what is your shoe size? That is the question...

KJ said...

Did you remember to count the money in your purse and pockets? You've got to add that to the total...

Scarlet Hip said...

(kallun) That would take my total worth to 2,213,767 dollars and 47 cents.

jayeofmanyhats said...

How come when I took that online quiz it said "Walrus! Free to good home!"???

East Coast Teacher said...

I'm only worth $1,829,750. My height (5'1") nor my cup size (also respectable, given my height/build) also brought nothing...

I'm SO worth more than that!

joanne said...

$2,033,038. Ugh.